Pages

2014 rewind.

Monday 5 January 2015

So I know that it is already almost a week into 2015 and that this post is a little later than I originally wanted it to be, but it is still here. I haven't quite fathomed that 2014 is over and that a new year has started. So before I got into 2015 related things I wanted to remember some of the good times that I have had in the crazy year that has just passed.


2014 was a crazy year for me. I finally pushed myself out of my comfort zone and did something I never thought I would have the courage to do. 

I moved states and went to University. Two ideas that would have seemed farfetched to me only a year earlier. I took a flying leap at change and came out the other side happy with my choices and with the grand decisions I had made.


I got to experience a ton of new things and create memories with new friends. I also met some amazing new people and had a blast getting to know them.


I also created new and amazing memories with old friends, joy filled moments in time, in which I was surrounded by people who I love. These small moments that I got to spend with them, made the moments I was at home, fun.





My sense of adventure got a huge kick and I allowed myself to see new things and explore new places. Finding new things in old places or just plane new things in new places. I took more chances to find and discover those things. 





So with 2014 having come to an end I can say that this year has been one of the best so far. I am so grateful for the new and old friends in my life, for the new and exciting adventures and for taking a huge, life changing, chance. 

I hope everyone had a good 2014, a good new year and that 2015 brings on bigger and better things for each and every one of you.

Happy New Year
xx Kat 

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS