Pages

I have been doing some soul searching

Wednesday 4 November 2015

The summer break is a great time to find ones self and figure out things. It's a couple of months where you don't have to worry about uni and study and quite a few other things. 

It is a much needed break from life for me. Whilst on holidays I will be having fun and working on myself and seeing what I can discover. 

I have been struggling to write, not only on here but in other places and in other forms, but I plan on changing that and working on becoming a better me.

Expect to see a few changes here on the blog over the summer. 

I want to try out a couple of new things, not only on here, but also in life in general. To see how I can broaden my horizons. I had a major opportunity fall through and it took me some time to get over that, so now I have a months worth of extra time that will need to be willed with something else. 

This summer I will be finding out who I really and and seeing what I can discover about myself. Changing what needs to be changed and fixing what is broken within myself (which is quite a bit). And this blog will accompany me on this journey. 

I hope everyone is doing well. If you have just had end of year exams I hope you did well and are looking forward to your holiday, like myself. 

xx Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS