Pages

Melbourne road trip: day 1

Saturday 21 February 2015

Firstly let me apologise for the lack of blog posts over the past two weeks, life has been crazy busy, in preparation for my migration back down south for uni. I have been crazily packing and trying to finalise everything that I wanted to do before I headed back, that time over the past couple of weeks has just slipped past me so fast.

With me having gotten my first car this summer, I got the chance to road trip back down to uni, with a car full of stuff. I decided to do the trip along the coast, and take two days, instead of going inland and taking the shorter trip.

Also sorry for any marks across the pictures, like in the one bellow, my cars windshield got quite dirty, even though we cleaned it a couple of time along the way.











Tons of places had these really cool old school sandstone buildings.














Crossing over state lines






The drive might have been long, but it was worth it seeing all of these really unique country towns and beautiful seaside villages. 

Day 2 will be coming soon, but for now I need some rest and time to relax before I get ready for the next couple of days of crazy that lay ahead.

xx Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS