Pages

Valentine's eve and Valentine's day.

Saturday 14 February 2015

 Happy Valentine's day everyone. 

I was lucky enough to spend valentine's eve and valentine's day with my family, and the love of my life (my dog), down the coast at the beach. I thought I would just take a few pictures and share the lovely evening and my lazy day with you guys.




Dinner at the surf club, with a view. 
I got to have a lovely surf club meal with my family and spent most of the time watching the water and the surfer boys catching waves. It was a pleasant evening and I wouldn't have spent it any other way.


My actual valentine's day was filled with me being lazy and cozy. Watching movies and eating popcorn, all by myself, not that I minded. 


I hope you all had a wonderful day whatever you did. 

Let me know how you spent your valentine's day? Was it with someone special? or did you spend it on your own like I did?

xx Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS