Pages

Prove them wrong.

Tuesday 10 June 2014

Hey guys,
So recently I have been thinking about all the people who have told me in the past that I can't do the certain things that I want to do in my life. When I have my low days, the voices of these people seem to creep back in and play with my insecurities and make me question my life choices.

I have never really know how to block these voices out and how to think positively when they become the main track of thought in my mind.



But I have started to come to the conclusion that these people don't matter and that I shouldn't be listening or remembering those words that have tried to shut down my dreams and goals for myself. It does become difficult when there are people around you that don't believe in you. It can be very draining and you start to question everything.


It's time to start proving them wrong. If someone tells you you can't show them that you can. Fight for what you believe in and fight for your dreams. They don't control you or your dreams so prove to them that you can do it. That you can make it.


The people that have told me that I can't do what I want to do with my life have, in the past, made me feel like crap. Have made me want to give up. To stop trying. But proving them wrong is so much more powerful, it's your greatest weapon against them.



I plan on proving them wrong and fighting them every step of the way. And one day they will realise that I am much stronger than they thought I was. 

I want you to join me. If anyone has ever put you down and told you you can't do something, work towards proving them wrong. If you try hard enough you can make your dreams come true, no matter what anyone else says.

xx Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS