Pages

Winter beach trip.

Thursday 26 June 2014

Hey guys,

So being home has been great, I have gotten some much needed relaxation done and have caught up with a few friends I haven't seen in a while. 

Two of my friends and I have a tradition of sorts of going to the beach together, no matter the weather. So we managed to get together and do so.

Manly beach is by far my favourite beach in Sydney. Lots of people ask me about Bondi, but I personally prefer Manly. It's not as busy and I feel that it is nicer, so whenever I get the chance I try and go.


Whist the weather was a bit crazy. With it raining one minute and then sunny the next, it was sort of the perfect day to go to the beach. Admittedly we didn't swim, it was too cold for that, we did still enjoy the sand and being in a place that we enjoy visiting. 


Yes that's a double rainbow.




It's a fun trip getting to manly, because you get to ride the ferry to get there, a rare occurrence when you live in the middle of the city and nowhere near any ferry docks in both Melbourne and in Sydney.



Even though the day started with rain, Sydney did end up putting on a good weather show, even if it didn't last all day. Beaches are a place that I love going to, so being back home for a while and so close to one was an absolute joy. And the company wasn't bad either.

xx Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS