Pages

Do you hear the people sing? with Les Miserables

Saturday 22 August 2015

It no secret at all that I am a musical theatre fan, just go back to my post about Wicked from last year, to see how much so. They are something that I adore more than life and something that I spend way to much of my free time thinking (and jamming out to) than I would like to admit.

So when I FINALLY!! got the chance to see Les Mis in Sydney I died on the inside.

This was one of the few musicals that I have always wanted to see live, it's a musical that is in my top 5 favourite shows, even though I hadn't seen it live until this year.


I am such a big fangirl about this musical. I love almost everything thing about it, and constantly have the songs stuck in my head. So when I got tickets to go and see it for my birthday with my beautiful mother and aunt I was over the moon.





Seeing it live on stage lives up to expectation, much better than watching the 25th anniversary and movie version on my computer. Even though I have a total girl crush on Samantha Barks, who was in both of those versions. Seeing it live in front of my own eyes was magical. 

Also the cast that they had were amazing and so very talented. 


It's such a powerful musical and is so glorious to watch.

What is your favourite musical? and have you gotten to see it live?

xx Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS