Pages

Summer to do list.

Saturday 16 November 2013

Hey everyone,
 
So for us Australian people summer is just around the corner, even thought the weather in Sydney would say otherwise, and I can wait. Whilst I do love winter, summer is also a season I love very much. It means I get to just hop in the car and go to the beach, and spend warm nights out with my friends. But I wanted to come up with a list of things to do this summer. Things that would give me some adventure and a refreshing view on things. So here are a few things on my list.
 
1. Go to a new place.
2. Go on a grand adventure with one, or more, friends.
3. Discover a new beach that I haven't been to before.
4. Try something new(whether it be food, activity or a new skill)
5. Redecorate my room.
6. Wander around the place I grew up in and discover new things about it.
7. Visit places I haven't been to in a long time/places I used to love as a kid.
8. Road trip somewhere(anywhere)
9. Make the most out of the sunshine.
10. Catch up with friends that I haven't seen in a long time.
11. Take every opportunity I am offered.
12. Make a list of places I would like to go to, that I have never been to before, and go to them.
13. Hop on a train and go somewhere.
 
 
 
Photos courtesy of the adventure tag on tumblr.
 
So I hope to make this summer memorable and I hope I get to share it with all of you. I hope that I spend my time adventuring and not sitting around with nothing to do. I can't wait for what ever comes next, but I hope its fun and full of things I enjoy.
 
Until next time,
xx Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS