Pages

I'm coming home.

Friday 18 April 2014

Hey guys,
So my break started yesterday (yay!) and I finally got to go home. So here is to my holiday back home, with my family. 

I have missed being here in all honesty, I didn't think I would miss it as much, but now that I am back here I have realised just how much I miss it here, and how much I appreciate being able to come back home in the holidays. Giving me a break from the busy Uni days.

I just wanted to say Happy Easter to you all, whether you celebrate it or not. I hope you have a nice holiday if you do get the days off. I am going to enjoy spending time with my family and stuffing my face full of food for Greek easter. And of course chocolate!

Stay safe this holiday season.
xx Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS