Pages

St Kilda adventure.

Sunday 6 April 2014

Hey guys,
Today I went on a little adventure, the first of it's kind this time round, to one of my favourite places in Melbourne, St Kilda. I mainly did this because I have a photography assignment due this coming week and thought St Kilda would be a good place to take photos. But the main reason is because I love it there.
I took with me my trusted bag, full of things to explore with, and my camera loaded with 35mm film, yes that's that old school stuff. And ventured off into the sunshine.

Armed with my bag I hopped on the tram and hoped not to get lost. This was my first time going to St Kilda from this direction of Melbourne, so I figured that I would most likely get lost. Which I did. I had to switch trams half way, and didn't know which side of the road the other tram stopped at. So I missed it. But the good thing was that this was the only hick-up of the day.

Eventually I got to St Kilda and got to enjoy it in the sun. 
I walked along the beach and slowly made my way along my favourite markets, gazing at the wonders that were being sold, but not being able to buy much, besides a ring from a stall I love and some carmel fudge.



I managed to get everything I needed for my assignment, as well as enjoy being back there, for the first time this year.



I then had to meet up with  my cousin in the city, so I hopped on another tram and headed into the city, stopping at south bank. I walked along the river and enjoyed the sun and the general atmosphere of the area. And met my cousin at a cut little restaurant under a bridge, where we ate food and caught up.



This is one thing that I love about living in Melbourne. Things like this, and days like these.

xx Kat



No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS