Pages

April Matters.

Monday 14 April 2014

Hey guys,
How's everyone going? I thought I would do another one of these little update blog posts again. Just like I did last month. So lets get started.

1. Notice the ground underneath you feet will come out this month. March was kind of crazy and I didn't get around to posting it up, so I will do so at the end of April instead. But it is still going to happen.

2. I have come up with a plan for the month of May, which I will share with you all later on this month, it should be fun and test me to my limits. But I am looking forward to seeing if I can challenge myself and I am going to need to plan ahead for that one. So get excited for that.

3. I get to go home for a holiday at the end of this week, so I hope to pack as much as possible in during that week as I can. Which I will hopefully blog about.

4. I am going to start doing a monthly review post. Showing you any pictures that have been taken during the month that has past. This will help me with my 'Take more photos' goal that I made at the beginning of the year. Which I will highlight my favourite moments of the month past.

5. I hope to explore some more throughout the rest of this month, so I hope to do so and share it with you guys. 

6. Blog more.

That's about it for April. I now have to go back to doing my Uni work, which seems to take up a majority of my time these days.
xx Kat

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATE BY DESIGNER BLOGS